- Please see our calendar and check the individual flyers for details of each party.
- You will find information about each location in the drop down menu under Attending Parties.
- We send the full address to you when you pay your party contribution in advance. If you wish to pay on the door and tickets are available you can telephone 07778 758888 to get the venue details or if there's more time email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are attending a Party for the first time you must bring ID for each person that provides proof of age and address. You only need to do this once.
- Please arrive before midnight.
- All venues operate a NON SMOKING policy in the UK. There are no facilities for smokers inside venues and the NO SMOKING RULE must be strictly adhered to. Smokers may smoke outside and in most cases covered or areas protected from the weather are provided.
- Please be courteous at all times. All behaviour is only acceptable if it is consensual. If you wish to join another single, couple, or group always ask permission and please accept gracefully if declined. Do not touch anyone without asking and being given permission or without being invited to do so. Remember that NO MEANS NO! Anyone forcing their unwanted attentions on others or creating a nuisance will be evicted and their Membership cancelled.
- Swingers Parties are enhanced by what people wear therefore we request that everyone, including our male patrons, make an effort to dress up and look sexy and attractive. We provide fantastic environments to explore and to express yourself in comfort and safety so make the most of it. The Management reserve the right to refuse entry to people who are dressed inappropriately - for example scruffy, torn jeans, hoodies, very casual wear, looking and smelling like they haven't washed or any other 'look' that isn't condusive to a sexy night. Please note we don't allow trousers on women. If in doubt about dress please call 07778 758888 and we would be pleased to provide advice.
- No cameras or recording devices of any kind are allowed at Parties. Occasionally official photographers are hired to take photographs for our website and other scene websites and for promotional purposes. They will wear a badge clearly showing they are an Official Club Photographer.
- Please do not bring valuables to a Party. The promoters / organisers / hosts will not be held responsible for any loss.
- Do not bring mobile phones with you, please leave them in your car. If you are using public transport please leave your mobile in your coat or give it to the cloakroom staff and they will look after it for you.
- Confidentiality and privacy must be respected at all times
- In most cases the party contribution includes a full bar. Please check party flyers or call 07778 758888.
- All the Parties Promoters we advertise on this website agree to a strict NO DRUGS policy. Please do not compromise yourself or others by attempting to bring drugs to Parties. Our Party Promoters work closely with the Police to keep events drug free. We appreciate many members may indulge from time to time and what they do before or after they attend a party is respected however we reserve the right to refuse entry to someone who appears to be adversely affected by either drugs or drink.
- The Management / Security reserve the right to search bags or persons when entering the party premises or at any time during the evening
- The Management will not be held liable or responsible for any loss or injury sustained by anyone whilst attending a party or event
- The Management reserve the right to refuse entry and to evict a person at their sole discretion.
- Our parties are for people who are part of the Swinging and / or Fetish Communities (Liberated Lifestyles Scene). Offering or taking money or benefits in kind for any services rendered is strictly FORBIDDEN. If we suspect that someone is attempting to operate as a prostitute or someone is inducing another person to provide them with sexual services, participants will be evicted immediately and their membership will be cancelled.
Please book in advance for parties if possible. You can make your contribution online - click on the Buy Tickets icon opposite.
If you wish to pay on the night please email email@example.com or telephone 07778 758888